The field of court reporting demands that its practitioners acquire and maintain a broad base of knowledge.
If your activity is not on the calendar of events, and you are not provided with a certificate stating the date and hours of education, you must download the CEU or PDC form to have the activity evaluated and posted to your NCRA Continuing Education transcript.
Learn about CEUs and PDCs
Please download a copy of the appropriate form if:
- your activity is NOT on the calendar of events, AND
- you are not provided with a certificate stating the date and hours of education/activity
Submit your continuing education online
You are urged to make sure your continuing education paperwork is complete when you submit to NCRA. If anything is missing:
- You will receive an email letting you know which documents are still needed.
- Your submission will be kept off your transcript until the documents are provided.
- You will have two weeks in which to submit the additional paperwork or your submission will be discarded.
Below are the submission fees for education and professional development activities to your transcript:
- Members: $45 per submission
- Non-members: $75 per submission
- A $10 per transaction processing fee will be deducted from any refunds requested.
NOTE: If a submission is mailed, emailed, or faxed, an additional $25 processing fee will be charged per submission.
Members requesting a 4-month extension of their continuing education deadline from September 30 to January 31 of the following year will need to pay a $99 processing fee. Credential holders are encouraged to obtain their CEUs by September 30th; however, if an extension is needed, please fill out the form below.
If you believe are missing CEU credits, please download the form below and mail or fax it to NCRA.
If you would like to appeal for the reinstatement of lost credentials, please review NCRA's reinstatement policies or email the credentialing coordinator.
If you need a replacement certificate, a verification of certification letter, or an official transcript, please send the certificate letter order form to the testing office.
Forms for seminar providers
If you would like submit your seminar for pre-approval, please download the form below and read the instructions carefully.
For additional information: