Submit your continuing education online
You are urged to make sure your continuing education paperwork is complete when you submit to NCRA. If anything is missing:
- You will receive an email letting you know which documents are still needed.
- Your submission will be kept off your transcript until the documents are provided.
- You will have two weeks in which to submit the additional paperwork or your submission will be discarded.
Below are the submission fees for education and professional development activities to your transcript:
- Members: $45 per submission
- Non-members: $75 per submission
- A $10 per transaction processing fee will be deducted from any refunds requested.
Members are encouraged to have all courses provided by outside vendors reviewed by NCRA before taking and submitting for credit. Refunds will not be issued for courses denied credit.
- Only one submission per payment ($45/$75) is permitted.
- If a submission is mailed, emailed, or faxed, an additional $25 processing fee will be charged per submission.
NEW INTERIM PROCESS for submitting CEUs
STEP 1: Click on SUBMIT PAYMENT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. By clicking this button, it allows the individual to pay the continuing education submission fee.
STEP 2: Check your email for your payment receipt.
Step 3: Once you have paid, attach your form and supporting documentation to the email payment receipt and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Please allow up to 21 days for your submission to be reflected on your transcript. You will receive a confirmation email when the process is complete.
Submissions will not be processed if payment is not received.
Submit payment for continuing education