Submit your continuing education online
You are urged to make sure your continuing education paperwork is complete when you submit to NCRA. If anything is missing:
- You will receive an email letting you know which documents are still needed.
- Your submission will be kept off your transcript until the documents are provided.
- You will have two weeks in which to submit the additional paperwork or your submission will be discarded.
Below are the submission fees for education and professional development activities to your transcript:
- Members: $45 per submission
- Non-members: $75 per submission
- A $10 per transaction processing fee will be deducted from any refunds requested.
Members are encouraged to have all courses provided by outside vendors reviewed by NCRA before taking and submitting for credit. Refunds will not be issued for courses denied credit.
- Only one submission per payment ($45/$75) is permitted.
- If a submission is mailed, emailed, or faxed, an additional $25 processing fee will be charged per submission.
Review our FAQs for information on the definition of a course and more.