- Please send all cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations requested between April 15 and May 31, 2022, will incur a $25 processing fee.
Cancellations requested between June 1-30, 2022, will incur a fee of 50 percent of the registration fee.
- NCRA will not be able to issue any refunds after June 30, 2022.
- What happens if the 2022 NCRA Conference & Expo is canceled due to COVID-19?
At this time, we plan on holding the 2022 Conference. Should COVID-19 continue, we will reexamine and give you the option to:
- Transfer your registration payment to the 2022 Conference postponement date or to the 2023 Conference.
- Pay your 2023 membership dues and refund the balance of the registration payment
- Refund entire registration payment.
If you have questions or need clarification, please send us a message at email@example.com or call us directly at 800-272-6272.
Please contact NCRA at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 10, 2022, if you require any special accommodations or dietary restrictions. Information provided will remain confidential. Any requests received after June 10 may not be fulfilled.
Photography and videography disclosure
NCRA takes photographs and videos during its meetings and events for use in all forms of Association media, including the NCRA website and social media sites. NCRA may also share these with the media or state associations for their usage. By participating in this Conference, you agree to such uses.