Please review and agree to the terms by signing and submitting the memorandum of understanding (MOU) property agreement below. Non-NCRA account members will be directed to create an account upon submission.
NOTE: NCRA will process all requests within 2 to 3 business days.
Use of “NCRA A to Z® Program” Guidelines
Any organization or individual who has been authorized by NCRA to conduct an NCRA A to Z® Program may use the “A to Z Program” term and logo subject to these guidelines:
- Any time the Program is mentioned, it must be done so in a manner that makes it clear it is NCRA’s program. It may not be used in a way that gives the impression the program was developed by the organization or individual conducting the program.
- Permitted examples include:
(State Association Name) is proud to offer the NCRA A to Z® Program!
NCRA A to Z® Program offered by (State Association Name or State or Person name)
- Impermissible uses include:
(Name) is offering an A to Z program to provide an introduction to stenographic reporting.
- The NCRA A to Z® Program logo may be used on any materials or website in conjunction with advertising the program. It may not be used in any way that could be associated with marketing the authorized user’s business or be used to
capture marketing data for the user. It may not be used on any work product or business cards of the individual or organization regardless of the form of or media used for such work product.
- The logo must be used or reproduced in its entirety. It may not be changed in any way, and no fragments or portions of the NCRA A to Z® or NCRA DiscoverSteno® logo may be used or reproduced.
- Use of the NCRA A to Z® or NCRA DiscoverSteno® Program logo on any Web page must function as a link to the NCRA website: https://www.ncra.org or the program page: https://www.ncra.org/discoversteno. It is the responsibility of the user of the logo to maintain the link as an active link at all times or remove the logo from
the Web page.
- NCRA shall provide the Program logo to any authorized user upon request and after the user agrees to abide by the NCRA Logo Use Policy.
- Any other use of the Logo is prohibited, except to the extent expressly permitted by the NCRA Board of Directors. Unauthorized use of the Logo may subject the user to legal action by the Association to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All required and/or requested data from any NCRA A to Z® Program shall be submitted to NCRA within two weeks of program completion.
I understand that all materials related to NCRA DiscoverSteno® and the NCRA A to Z® Intro to Steno Machine Shorthand program are the intellectual property of NCRA. I agree not to reproduce, sell, transfer, publish, disclose, or otherwise make any such works available to third parties without NCRA’s prior written consent.
You must have an NCRA Account (Member or Non-Member) to submit this form and for access to program materials. Please use this link or select the "Login" link in the top left to create a new user account - if you don't already have one.
You do NOT have to be an NCRA Member, but you MUST have an NCRA Account to continue.