Please send all cancellation requests to email@example.com.
- Cancellations requested between April 15 and June 27, 2021, will incur a $25 processing
- Cancellations requested between June 28 and July 21, 2021, will incur a fee of 50
percent of the registration fee.
- NCRA will not be able to issue any refunds after July 21, 2021.
What happens if the 2021 NCRA Conference & Expo is cancelled due to COVID-19?
At this time, we plan on holding the 2021 Conference. Should COVID-19 continue, we
will reexamine and give you the option to:
- Transfer your registration payment to the 2021 Conference postponement date or to
the 2022 Conference
- Pay your 2022 membership dues and refund the balance of the registration payment
- Refund entire registration payment
If you have questions or need clarification, please send us a message at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 800-272-6272.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any special
accommodations to fully participate in this event or if you have any
dietary restrictions. All information provided will remain confidential.
Photography and videography disclosure
NCRA takes photographs and videos during its meetings and events for use in all forms of Association media, including the NCRA website and social media sites. NCRA may also share these with the media or state associations for their usage. By participating in this Conference, you agree to such uses.