National Court Reporters Association
Date Posted : March 26, 2021
Do you enjoy helping people in their professional growth? Answering questions, resolving their issues, and database entry skills?
This position will be responsible for serving as the general database support for the Professional Development team and provide administrative coordination. Working closely with the Certification & Testing and Education units to provide front line assistance through online communication.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Certification & Testing (48%)
- Grading Process
- Running grading in RTC
- Recording Grades through import or manually
- Sending tests to be verified or manually graded
- Grader payments
- Cancellations for any registrations
- Fulfillment (new member certificates and letters, replacement certificates, verification)
- Running registration import processes
- Testing data management – For example cleanup of testing data like still enrolled in education history etc.
- Email responses to simple programmatic questions (Dates of tests, registration questions, basic credential requirements, cancellation inquiries, etc.
School and Continuing Education Support (47%)
- Record CEUs from events in CRM
- Assist with the printing and mailing of certified termination letters (about 300 in late Feb/Mar) and warning letters (200 or so in late Aug/early Sep)
- Provide essential support for the A to Z program to include:
- Download A to Z prospects list from Sitefinity and send out to Program Leaders
- Upload A to Z prospects to CRM
- Process forms from Program Leaders
- Responding to inquiries from leaders and participants
- Administering registration for online programs
- Issuing Certificates of Completion to Participants
- Assist with any professional development committee work
Professional Development Support (5%)
- Assist entire department with strategic support as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
Overall, must have excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Comfortable working independently and with teams. Ability to provide excellent member service in a patient and professional manner with a knack for step-by-step assistance.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, CMS platforms
- Data entry experience preferred, familiar with membership databases (CRM) Detail oriented
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Time management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Minimum 2-year degree, 4-year degree preferred.
- Experience in a membership association environment.
- Experience with a membership database.
- Excellent record of member/customer service.
Location and travel
- This role is based at NCRA headquarters in Reston, VA. Position is full-time.We are currently working remotely with few occasions to come to the office.
- Possible travel to several NCRA events around the US throughout the year, if needed.
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org