In order for the nomination to be valid, the Fellow candidate’s past performance must be found to include at least three of the following performance criteria. Full instructions can be found here.
- Publication of important papers, articles, books, or other written material dealing with verbatim stenographic reporting, professional, or related subjects.
- Creative contributions to the welfare of the profession of verbatim stenographic reporting.
- Significant and distinguished service to the profession as an active participant on boards or committees of any association of verbatim stenographic reporters.
- Contributions in such areas as teaching, editing of publications, other board or committee service, or education of the general public that have served to enhance or promote the verbatim stenographic reporting profession.
- Attainment of the Association’s Registered Merit Reporter, Registered Diplomate Reporter, or Speed or Realtime Contest Certificate.