Court Reporter to U.S. District Judge Jinsook Ohta
San Diego, CA
Date Posted :
Nov. 16, 2023
Date Closed :
- attending and recording verbatim all proceedings as directed by a judge or court or requested by any party who has agreed to pay the fees established by the Judicial Conference of the United States;
- reading back all or any portion of the court records;
- reviewing the court calendar and noting the appearance of attorneys, witnesses and the proper spelling of their names;
- producing transcripts within strict time limitations;
- billing, delivering and/or mailing official transcripts prepared;
- certifying and filing with the Clerk of Court original records and a copy of transcripts prepared;
- and covering other courts as needed, and all other duties as assigned.
The incumbent is responsible for providing and maintaining his or her own computer equipment and telephone. Court reporter positions are eligible to receive a court-provided parking space as part of their employment, and a private office. Court reporters are also eligible to participate in the Clerk’s Office telework program.
Job Types : Court Reporter, Officialship
Job Locations : California