Court Reporter - Tenth Judicial District
Date Posted :
Aug. 30, 2023
Date Closed :
The Tenth Judicial District is accepting applications for a full-time Court Reporter for the Honorable John Dehen who is chambered in the Anoka County Courthouse located in Anoka, MN. This position is being posted for internal and external applications simultaneously pursuant to the terms of the Teamsters Court Reporter Contract.
As a Court Reporter, you are responsible for capturing the official court record in a variety of proceedings, using in-person or remote methods. You are responsible for the verbatim recording and transcription of testimony of judicial proceedings, hearings, and conferences in compliance with all applicable statutes and court rules or as directed by the appointing authority.
Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the examples cover all the duties which may be performed:
- Capture and preserve a verbatim record of court proceedings.
- Play/Read testimony upon request.
- Prepare transcripts and court orders in accordance with Rules of Court, State Statutes, legal rules and policies.
- Maintain accurate and complete files and records.
- Maintain awareness of rules, statutes, and policy changes.
- Serve as a confidential assistant to the appointing authority or Judge.
- Perform other court related and confidential duties as directed by the appointing authority or Judge.
- ravel through out the District.
Job Types : Court Reporter, Officialship
Job Locations : Minnesota