Political Action Committee
Give to the NCRA PAC
Basic FEC Rules for Giving to PAC
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to give to NCRA PAC.
- Must use a personal check or credit card. No business/corporate funds whatsoever.
- You must be either a participating member of NCRA or the spouse of a member to give to NCRA PAC.
- A PAC may receive up to $5,000 per year from any one contributor.
- A husband and wife each have separate contribution limits, even if only one spouse has an income.
- You can not make a contribution to PAC in the name of another person.
- Contributions to PAC must be voluntary (No use of force or threats).
Please save the completed contribution form and send via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: NCRA-PAC, Attn: Matthew Barusch, 12030 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 400, Reston, VA 20191
- Fax: 703-391-0629