JCR Article Tests - 0.25 PDC
Please note you cannot use a test below toward your certification requirements if you meet any of the following:
Please review your Current Cycle Transcript before taking any JCR article or NCRA book tests.
Please read the above message before proceeding
Step 1: Browse the JCR index. Preview the JCR article and its test.
Step 2: Print out the article and the test, and complete the test at your leisure.
Step 3: Submit your test online using the link below the Article Test Index.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these articles and tests are only currently available as image files from older JCR articles. They will state the incorrect unit amount and type. ALL the below tests are worth 0.25 PDC upon passing, regardless of what the linked article or test states.
Article test index
- Affect-Effect — Who Cares
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Atmospheric Observations
- Australia — Learn about the Fascinating Land Down Under
- Berlin Wall, The
- Biology of Stress, The
- Blood, The
- A Brighter Tomorrow
- C. Diff Beware
- Can We Try That in B Flat?
- Characteristics of the Brain
- De Quervain’s — A Cousin to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ear, The – This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Electronic Filing
- Eligible and Registered to Vote!
- Eye, The
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Give ‘Em a Hand – This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart, The
- Human Reproduction
- In the Beginning – This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Individual Mandate, The
- Legal Terminology
- Litigation, Regulation, and Education — Protecting the Public’s Health Through Childhood Immunization
- Lungs, The
- Oaths and Affirmations
- Signature Features of Influenza Pandemics
- Sleep on the Brain
- Skin, The
- Strategic Staffing
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Ulcerative Colitis
Take your article test online for $30 (non-member: $75).
They are machine graded immediately, and your results will be automatically downloaded into your official NCRA transcript, reflecting the day you completed the test, within 5-7 business days. Units will only be awarded to participants who pass the test. Tests may not be repeated. Browse and preview JCR articles and tests above.
Be aware that NCRA will retain a $10 processing fee for any requests for refunds for duplicate article purchases.
Select this link if you purchased an article test and have not yet taken it.