Certification & Training
NCRA member video contest
Share your love for your profession by participating in NCRA’s member video contest.
|NCRA welcomes all members to submit a short video sharing your career, what you do, and why you love it. All videos will be reviewed, and a winning video will be selected and announced in the JCR Weekly. The member submitting the winning video will also receive a new NCRA RTIC travel mug. Please review the rules for submitting videos and entering the contest below.
- Videos must be less than two minutes in length.
- The video file name must include the member's name.
- Members must upload a completed NCRA video release form along with their video.
- Videos and release forms can be uploaded below.
- Please select one or two prompts from the suggestions below to highlight in your video.
- All rules must be adhered to for official entry into the contest.
- Get creative!
- Show what a typical day of work is like for you.
- Tell us about your best day ever at work.
- Tell us why you love your career.
- Show a piece of equipment you use to do your job and explain how it works.
- Explain what you do for those who may not be familiar with the profession.
- Tell us what is most challenging or rewarding in your profession.
- Tell us how you came to this profession.
- Share tips for others to get started in this profession.
- Tell us about your favorite assignment.
- Share insights on who you were prior to launching this career (previous careers, high school interests, personal interests).
- Share the craziest or funniest thing that has happened during the course of your work.
- Share the most memorable moment in your career thus far.
- Share your favorite NCRA member benefit.
- Share the NCRA member benefit you use the most.
Please contact email@example.com with additional questions.