CLVS Renewal Information
The CLVS Renewal deadline is December 31, 2018
All CLVSs must maintain either continuous membership or annual payment of CLVS fees in order to maintain their certifications. Each CLVS must also earn and submit 1.0 CEU during the three-year certification cycle. Please check your cycle transcript to view your continuing education record for this cycle.
The renewal structure is as follows:
- CLVS nonmembers and retired members: Fill out the 2018 CLVS Nonmember Renewal Form.
- Associate members: Your CLVS renewal is included in your annual membership dues of $160.
- Registered and participating members: Your CLVS renewal is included in your annual membership dues of $270.00.
Please note that only NCRA members are listed in the NCRA Sourcebook, both online and in print.
How to renew
- Mail: NCRA, Attn: CLVS Renewal, 12030 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 400, Reston, VA, 20191
- Fax : 703-391-0629
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-272-6272. You do not need your renewal form to renew over the phone. A Member Services and Information Center Specialist will be happy to assist you. NCRA hours are 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday
If you have any questions about your renewal, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-272-6272 or by email.