Boot Camp 2014
Hilton - Crystal City, Arlington, Va.
Program content includes:
- Seminars on the political climate in the states and the country;
- Ways to promote the profession to external audiences and consumer groups;
- Training to testify before legislators;
- Intensive issue education;
- Rigorous roleplaying exercises;
- and much, much more.
Capitol Hill Day
- Walk through the halls of the United States Capitol, meet with legislators, and gain experience lobbying those legislators and their professional staff members.
- Attend a political fundraiser for one of NCRA's major supporters.
Cost: $160 per attendee
Don't want to register online? Click here for a registration form!
To view the complete schedule, click here.
Please contact NCRA Assistant Director of Government Relations Adam Finkel with any additional questions.
Hilton Crystal City
2399 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
NCRA Rate: $159 (Plus Tax)
The room rate is $159 per night (plus tax) for single and double occupancy. To make reservations, please contact the hotel directly at 800-695-7551, and be sure to mention the “NCRA Legislative Boot Camp” or the “National Court Reporters Association” to receive the special rate. You may also book your room online.
Visit the NCRA site for a recap on the 2013 Legislative Boot Camp.