Boot Camp 2013
Ritz Carlton Tyson's Corner - Tyson's Corner, Va.
Program content includes:
- Seminars on the political climate in the states and the country;
- Ways to promote the profession to external audiences and consumer groups;
- Training to Testify before legislators;
- Intensive issue education;
- Rigorous roleplaying exercises;
- and much, much more.
Capitol Hill Day
- Walk through the halls of the United States Capitol, meet with legislators, and gain experience lobbying those legislators and their professional staff members.
- Attend a political fundraiser for one of NCRA's major supporters.
Cost: $160 per attendee
Don't want to register online? Click here for a registration form!
To view the complete schedule click here.
Ritz Carlton Tyson's Corner, Tyson's Corner, Va.
Room Rate: $199 (plus tax) for single/double occupancy
Telephone: 800-241-3333 and reference NCRA Boot Camp.
To register online, use NCRNCRA for NCRA's group discount.
NOTE: The hotel room block closes on February 13, 2013 so please book your rooms early!
Super Shuttle provides inexpensive door-to-door service from all Washington, D.C. area airports to the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. As an added bonus, SuperShuttle is offering discount coupons for NCRA attendees. You can make reservations online or call (800) 258-3826 to take advantage of the discounted rates (Group Code 66RFJ).
This is a shared-ride van service, so the shuttle may make several stops before reaching the hotel.
For a recap of the 2012 Legislative Boot Camp, click here!