Legislative Boot Camp - 2016
Hyatt Regency - Reston
Program content includes:
- Seminars on the political climate in the states and the country;
- Ways to promote the profession to external audiences and consumer groups;
- Training to testify before legislators;
- Intensive issue education;
- Rigorous roleplaying exercises;
- and much, much more.
Capitol Hill Day
- Walk through the halls of the United States Capitol, meet with legislators, and gain experience lobbying those legislators and their professional staff members.
- Attend a political fundraiser for one of NCRA's major supporters.
Cost: $175 per attendee
Registration can be completed online.
2016 schedule coming soon. To view the 2014 Legislative Boot Camp schedule, click here.
Please contact NCRA Director, Government Relations Adam Finkel with any additional questions.
Hyatt Regency Reston
Reston Town Center
1800 Presidents St
Reston, VA 20190
Phone: (703) 709-1234
Phone: Call the hotel at (703) 709-1234. Mention that you are with the "NCRA" room block.
If there are any issues with booking your hotel, please contact Adam Finkel directly.