Court Reporting & Captioning Week - Member & General Resources
Below are materials for members to promote the the 2017 Court Reporting & Captioning Week.
Also, check out some highlights from the 2016 Court Reporting & Captioning Week.
Press release and marketing materials templates
- Press release template instructions
- Certificate of appreciation
- Careers in court reporting and captioning - fresh perspectives PowerPoint
- Email request to broadcast media to showcase captioners
- Email template to members or employees
- Local print media pitch for captioning
- Making the Record guide
- Making the Best Record PowerPoint and presentation tools
- Media pitch
- Social media resources
- Use your photo to promote and celebrate Court Reporting & Captioning Week
- Talking points
- Tips for planning a student demonstration
Oral Histories Project
- Oral Histories Program
- Library of Congress Veterans' History Project website
- NCRF Veterans' History Project website
2017 Court Reporting & Captioning Week logos
Ideas and additional resources
- 30-second Promo Video
- Top 10 things you can do to celebrate 2017 Court Reporting & Captioning Week
- 2017 Court Reporting & Captioning Week flyer
- Captioning flyer by NCRA member Anissa R. Nierenberger, RPR, CRR, CRC, CRI.
Please visit the links below for additional resources specific to you or your audiences.
For inquiries about this event and the materials presented, contact us at PR@ncra.org.