Advertise With NCRA
Advertising Terms and Conditions
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Advertisers will be included in the advertisers' index. Publisher is not responsible for error or omission in the advertisers' index.
- Cancellations or changes in insertion orders must be received in writing 60 days prior to month of publication. An advertiser cancelling after the space insertion deadline must pay the full charge for space.
- Advertisers who fail to complete a committed schedule will be subject to a short rate.
- First-time advertisers must submit payment for one month's advertising along with insertion order. NCRA reserves the right to require payment in advance until credit is established.
- Invoices are payable on receipt. If payment is not received within 30 days after the invoice date, a service charge of 1.5 percent per month will be incurred. Failure to keep account up-to-date will result in cancellation of contract.
- Advertisers with accounts that are outstanding 60 days or more by the space closing date of the current issue may be restricted from advertising until account is brought up-to-date.
- All invoices are payable in U.S. funds.
ADVERTISING AGENCY POLICY
- Agency commission (15 percent of gross billing) is allowed to recognized agencies only on space, position and color.
- Commission is not allowed on production charges. Court Reporter Listings/CLVS Listings are not commissionable.
- Any insertion of advertising made by an advertising agency represents an acceptance by the agency and client of all the terms and conditions of the rate card applicable to the issue in which such insertion is published.
- Advertisers and their agencies are jointly responsible for payment of all insertions.
NCRA ADVERTISING POLICY - Click here