Save on webinars when you bundle
NCRA is offering a spring special on webinars. When you register for both May webinars, you receive 15 percent off your total purchase. NCRA's live webinars feature leading experts from around the country speaking on engaging topics relevant to the court reporting profession. This month's webinars include:
How to be a professional indepedent captioner
May 8, 2013
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Inform attendees about challenges and rewards of working as an independent captioner, not a captioner employed by a specific company.
Discussion will include:
- Tips on managing your daily schedule, and finding a balance between work and the rest of your life
- Best practices for managing your calendar with several clients
- Ideas for easy invoicing
- Keeping everything organized
- Equipment and software maintenance
- Staying organized for the tax man
- How do you keep all the stations and teams organized?
- Always keeping an eye on your caption quality
- Horror stories and how to avoid them
- What do agency owners look for in an independent contractor captioner?
Credit(s): 0.15 CEUs
*This webinar is sponsored by the NCRA Captioning Committee
May 29, 2013
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An overview of evidentiary terms and their application with an emphasis on common courtroom objections.