Upcoming Board member visits in your area
One of the most important and rewarding duties of a member of the NCRA Board of Directors is the opportunity to attend state affiliate conventions. Board members meet one-on-one with attendees and discuss issues and activities from a national perspective. They also answer questions and bring back ideas... they are the link between our state associations and the national organization. Spring and summer is a busy time for our affiliates, and members of the Board of Directors are looking forward to meeting you!
- May 3-5, Tennessee Court Reporters Annual Convention
Knoxville, Tenn. – Director Glyn Poage, RDR, CRR
- June 20-21, South Dakota Court Reporters Summer Seminar
Pierre, S.D. – Director Karen Teig, RPR, CRR, CMRS
- June 20-22, Iowa Court Reporters Annual Convention
Des Moines, Iowa – President-Elect Nancy Varallo, RDR, CRR, FAPR
- June 21-22, Kansas Court Reporters Annual Convention
Wichita, Kan. – Director Doreen Sutton, RPR
- July 18-20, Idaho Court Reporters Annual Convention
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho – Director Karen Teig, RPR, CRR, CMRS
- July 19-20, Oklahoma Court Reporters Annual Convention
Tulsa, Okla. – Vice President Sarah Nageotte, RDR, CRR, CBC
State leaders may contact Laura Butler for more information on how to request an NCRA representative to your state association meeting.