If you are a registered, participating, associate, student, or retired member, the cost to advertise is $2 per word, with a $20 minimum for each issue.
The cost to advertise is $3 per word, with a $30 minimum for each issue.
WORD COUNT AND APPEARANCE
- Groups of numbers are counted as one word. Groups of numbers with letters are counted as one word. (A telephone number or an e-mail address will be counted as one word).
- Each word is counted in hyphenated words.
- Each word is counted in slashed combinations
- Normal punctuation is not counted.
- Two initials are counted as one word.
- Classified advertisements are set according to the magazine format: the leading words are bold; all words are in upper and lower case.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
60 days before the month of publication. For example, November 1 is the deadline for an ad to be placed in the January JCR. It is possible that an ad received after this date will be included, but it cannot be guaranteed.
SUBMITTING YOUR AD
E-mail Amy Law about Classified Advertising, or fax your ad to her attention at 703-391-0629. If you have any questions, please call 800-272-6272. Ad requests will not be taken over the phone. Payment must be included with your ad and may be charged to American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.