- Printed web offset.
- Material accepted: electronic files on disk or ad copy to be prepared by publisher. If sending electronic files, please refer to the "Electronic File Preparation" information.
- JCR has an FTP site available to upload files. For details, e-mail Barbara Armentrout, or call her at 703-584-9018.
- Ads supplied on disk: Be sure to include all fonts and graphics used.
- IMPORTANT: Materials generated from a laser printer are not acceptable for printing. Output your ad or supply the electronic file accompanied by appropriate proofs (see above). Make sure your designer can do this BEFORE he/she begins working on your ad.
- Color ads: JCR is printed with four-color process (CMYK).
- Color proof required with all color ads.
- Laser proof required with all black and white ads.
- All typeseting and production work performed by NCRA will be billed at prevailing rates. This work is not commissionable.
|Spread (allow for bleed)||16 1/4||10 7/8|
|Full Page||8 1/8||10 7/8|
|2/3 Page||4 5/8||9 3/4|
|1/2 Island||4 5/8||6 5/8|
|1/2 Horizontal||7||4 7/8|
|1/3 Square||4 5/8||4 7/8|
|1/3 Vertical||2 1/4||9 3/4|
|1/4 Page||3 3/8||4 7/8|
|1/6 Page||2 1/4||4 7/8|
8 1/8" x 10 7/8". Page is three columns wide, each 2 1/4" inches wide by 9 7/8".
Allow 1/8" inch past trim on all sides.
Keep all live matter 3/8" inch from head and foot trim and 3/8" inch from outer trim.