NCRA has a variety of advertising vehicles that you can use to promote your products and services to our members.
Promote your services with an ad featured on an NCRA media outlet:
- the JCRWeekly e-newsletter,
- on NCRA.org, CareersinCourtReporting.com, and theJCR.com,
- or an enhanced listing on the NCRA Online Sourcebook.
NCRA partners with a best-in-class advertiser and exhibitor management firm Executive Publishing. Simply contact the dedicated sales represntative below to learn about all of NCRA's online advertising opportunities.
Tim O’Connell – East Coast and Northern States
(AK, CA (Northern), CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, SC, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT,
VA, VT, WA, WV, WY)
410-893-8003 ext 11
Katie Gribbin – Midwest, Southern States, Canada, and International
(AL, AR, AZ, CA (Southern), CO, HI, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NM, NV, OK, TN, TX,
WI, Canada, and Europe)
410-893-8003 ext 12
- The Publisher and the Market
- Why You Should Advertise in the JCR
- Advertising Reservation, Material Due Dates and Editorial Calendar
- Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Printing Specifications
- Electronic File Preparation
- Additional Marketing Opportunities
- Find advertising information for NCRA's website, online classified ads, the Job Bank, Equipment Mart, Professional Services Locator and Convention Program.
- Classified Advertising
- Advertising and Editorial Contact Information
- How You Can Submit an Article for the JCR