Trial Presentation Workshop
Earn 1.0 CEUs
TechCon is... Trial Presentation Skills
- Friday, April 19, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20, 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Exam)
Designed for attorneys, legal videographers, and legal IT professionals, this workshop will help attendees effectively present evidence in trial by using a combination of strategy and software. Instruction will be given by expert faculty covering such items as:
- Getting the layout of the courtroom and understanding the venue and infrastructure
- What type of equipment is needed
- Best practices
- Pre-trial preparation of case and organizing materials as well as file management and trial software database management
- Equipment installation
- Site survey
- Courtroom scouting and troubleshooting
- Common features of trial software and computer display
Upon completion of the seminar, attendees will be eligible to take an assessment exam in order to receive a certificate.
Please note that due to the nature of this training, attendance is limited. Registration is first-come, first-served.
For more information on the Trial Presentation Professional program and the exam, please click here.
Sponsored by NCRA's Trial Presentation Professional Committee.
General Schedule | Legal Labs: General Attendance | CLVS Seminar
Realtime Systems Administrator Workshop | Ignite Networking Reception
Ignite Call for Proposals | Hotel & Travel | Registration Information
Can't register online? Download a registration form.