NCRA Event App
Make the most of your conference experience with the NCRA event mobile app!
The NCRA event app for Apple and Android users puts event planning, learning, and social networking at your fingertips for all NCRA events. Receive up-to-the-minute event updates, customize your schedule, access session documents, view speaker and exhibitor profiles, connect with other attendees, and more.
Note: The instructions provided below may vary slightly for Android and Apple users.
Features of the app include:
- View full agenda and customize your schedule
- Learn more about sponsors and exhibitors including their booth assignments
- Interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct messaging or email
- Receive alert notifications on important happenings
- Share your event experience using the app event feed (Twitter posts will appear in the app event feed).
- Access general event resources and speaker handouts
- View speaker bios
Download the app
Use the links below to access the app from the Apple and Google Play stores based on your respective device, or you may search for the app in the Apple or Google play stores by searching for "Natl. Court Reporters Assoc." (Blackberry users may access the mobile website).
Once you have downloaded the app on your Android or Apple device, search for the event in the event list and follow the instructions to set up your password.
Using the App
Note: Features greyed-out in the app are currently disabled for that event.
Profile and privacy settings:
- Under the "Your Profile" section you can add your title, bio, social media links, profile image, and more.
- Remember to set your privacy settings to either allow or disallow your email or mobile number to be made public and to turn direct messages on or off.
- View the schedule and sort by specific days using the "filter" button on the top right.
- Customize your schedule to the specific sessions or networking opportunities you wish to attend and view your personalized schedule under the "My Agenda" tab.
Sponsors & exhibitors
- View a list of exhibitors and sponsors.
- Select an exhibitor/sponsor to view additional information like booth assignments, website address, and event staff.
- Select "notes" to enter any private notes you have about that sponsor or exhibitor.
- View a list of all attendees including exhibitor personnel and speakers. (Use the filter feature at the top right to sort by each group).
- Select any attendee to view their profile. (Note: The attendee's email address, phone number, and direct messaging feature will only display if the other party has turned on these features in their profile.)
- A chat bubble image on an attendee's profile indicates that they can communicate with other attendees via the direct message feature. (This feature is only available if you and the other attendee have turned on this feature in the profile section.)
- Tap "notes" to add private notes about an attendee or exhibitor you met. You have the option of sharing your notes via email and other applications on your device.
Event feed and social media
- Share your event experiences by posting directly to the event feed or to Twitter. (Event hashtag for the 2016 Convention & Expo: #NCRA16)
- Receive important event notifications from NCRA.
- View direct messages from other attendees.
- Upload images to the event feed by selecting an image on your device or using your device's camera.
- You may direct message an attendee by going directly the "messages" tab or by selecting an attendee from the "attendees" tab.
- The recipient will see the messages under their "event feed."
Use this feature to bookmark any exhibitor or attendee for quick reference.
NOTE: You should occasionally refresh your screen to stay abreast of any recent updates in terms of alerts, etc. If you are experiencing any issues, you may need to log out of the app and log back in to see updates.
If you experience any technical issues with the app, please email NCRAMobile@ncra.org.
For questions pertaining to the app content or the event, please contact email@example.com.