NCRA Event Mobile App
Make the most of your conference experience with the NCRA event app!
The NCRA event app for Apple and Android users puts event planning, learning, and social networking at your fingertips for all NCRA events. Receive up-to-the-minute event updates, customize your schedule, access session documents, view speaker and exhibitor profiles, connect with other attendees, and more.
Note: The instructions provided below may vary slightly for Android and Apple users.
- View full agenda and customize your schedule
- Learn more about sponsors and exhibitors including their booth assignments
- Interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct messaging or email
- Use the meeting request function as a networking tool to engage with other attendees. Please note that the meeting requests are sent to the users email address and are not visible within the app. (Attendees have the ability to turn this feature on or off).
- Receive alert notifications on important happenings
- Share your event experience using the app event feed (Twitter posts will appear in the app event feed).
- Access general event resources and speaker handouts
- View speaker bios
Download the app
- Use the links below to access the app from the Apple and Google Play stores, or you may search for the app in the Apple or Google play stores by searching for "NCRA".
Once you have downloaded the app on your Android or Apple device, search for the event in the event list and follow the instructions to set up your password.
Log into the app
If this is your first time using NCRA’s event app, please set up your account using the same email address you used to register. Once you are logged in, you have the option to update your email address.
If you had downloaded the app for a previous NCRA event, please use the email you used to register for that event. (A forget your password link is available). Once you are logged in, you have the option to update your email address.
Use the App
Profile and privacy settings:
- Under the "Your Profile" section you can add your title, bio, social media links, profile image, and more.
- You may adjust your privacy settings to either allow or disallow direct messages, push notifications, or public visibility of your email address or mobile number.
- View the schedule and sort by specific days using the "filter" button on the top right.
- Customize your schedule to the specific sessions or networking opportunities you wish to attend and view your personalized schedule under the "My Agenda" tab.
Sponsors & exhibitors
- View a list of exhibitors and sponsors.
- Select an exhibitor/sponsor to view additional information like booth assignments, website address, and event staff.
- Select "notes" to enter any private notes you have about that sponsor or exhibitor.
- View a list of all attendees including exhibitor personnel and speakers. (Use the filter feature at the top right to sort by each group).
- Network with other attendees by using the meeting request feature.
- Select any attendee to view their profile. (Note: The attendee's email address, phone number, and direct messaging feature will only display if the other party has turned on these features in their profile.)
- Live chat with other attendees using the direct message feature. (This feature is only available if you and the other attendee have turned on this feature in the profile section.)
- Tap "notes" to add private notes about an attendee or exhibitor you met. You have the option of sharing your notes via email and other applications on your device.
Event feed and social media
- Share your event experiences by posting directly to the event feed or to Twitter.
- Receive important event notifications from NCRA.
- View direct messages from other attendees.
- You may direct message an attendee by going directly the "messages" tab or by selecting an attendee from the "attendees" tab.
- The recipient will see the messages under their "event feed."
Use this feature to bookmark any exhibitor or attendee for quick reference.
NOTE: You should occasionally refresh your screen to stay abreast of any recent updates in terms of alerts, etc. If you are experiencing any issues, you may need to log out of the app and log back in to see updates.
If you experience any technical issues with the app, please email NCRAMobile@ncra.org.
For questions pertaining to the app content or the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.