Hotel & Travel Information
New York Hilton Midtown Manhattan Hotel
Cut-off date: Friday, July 3
Visit the NCRA reservation website
1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
Phone reservations: Call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) and mention group code NCRA
NCRA rate: Single $209 (plus taxes) | Double $229 (plus taxes)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Hotel guests are required to show their room key card in order to gain access through the front door each evening starting between 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
The Hilton Hotel has the features the following restaurants and lounges:
- Herb N’ Kitchen – 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Lobby Lounge – 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Bridges – 5:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Minus5 Ice Bar – 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please note that the hotel does not offer room service or feature coffee machines in guest rooms.
The New York City area is serviced by three major airports - John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
Airport Shuttle: NCRA has partnered with SuperShuttle to offer a discounted transfer rate from JFK and LGA. To book your transfer at the special NCRA rate, visit www.supershuttle.com and enter 53JYV for the Group/Discount code. Please click here to review the online booking and airport arrival procedures.
Taxi service is readily available from all airports. Approximate costs are:
- JFK to Hilton: $66.78 each way.
- LGA to Hilton: $37.91 each way.
- EWR to Hilton: $62.60 each way.
Valet Parking is available at the Hilton Hotel at the rate of $55.00/night for standard vehicles and $67.00/night for SUVs. Nearby offsite parking options include:
- ICON Parking (57-59 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019) - $62.00 per day.
- Champion Parking (159 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019 - $59.00 per day.
New York City Dining & Discounts
There are many restaurants within a few short blocks of the Hilton New York Midtown. Click here to view dining options in the city.