NCRA TechCon: NCRA's Educational Event with a Twist of Tech
The Curtis: A Doubletree Hotel by Hilton
Registration is now open!
The general schedule of events is outlined below.
- Continuing education seminars for reporters and videographers - April 10-12
- CLVS Seminar & Workshop - April 10-12 (Required day for certification - April 11)
- CLVS Production Exam slots for returning candidates - April 10-11
- CLVS Production Exam slots for "experienced track"* candidates - April 12
- Realtime Systems Administrator Workshop - April 10-11
- Realtime Systems Administrator Exam - April 11
- Realtime Systems Administrator Prep Course - April 12
- Networking reception - April 11
Our detailed schedule of events can be found here.
*Experienced legal videographers may apply to take the CLVS Production Exam the day following the CLVS Seminar. Candidates who do not qualify for the experienced track may not test in the same weekend as the seminar. They must return at a later date. Applications for both regular exam slots as well as experienced track slots are available on our CLVS Seminar page.