Political Action Committee
Give to the NCRA PAC
Basic FEC Rules for Giving to PAC
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to give to NCRA PAC.
- Must use a personal check or credit card. No business/corporate funds whatsoever.
- You must be either a participating member of NCRA or the spouse of a member to give to NCRA PAC.
- A PAC may receive up to $5,000 per year from any one contributor.
- A husband and wife each have separate contribution limits, even if only one spouse has an income.
- You can not make a contribution to PAC in the name of another person.
- Contributions to PAC must be voluntary (No use of force or threats).
Give to PAC
If you fall within the above rules you may give to the NCRA PAC. To do so please download the form below and print and fax to Adam Finkel in NCRA’s Government Relations Department at 703-556-6291.
- NCRA PAC Contribution Form [Acrobat]