Benefits of Donation to NCRF's 2015 Angels Drive
(Oct. 1, 2014 – Sept. 30, 2015)
- The great feeling of “giving back” to a profession that has given you a rewarding career.
- Recognition on NCRF’s website at www.ncra.org/angels2015
- Recognition at Convention – The Angels Drive will be acknowledged during the NCRF updates at Convention.
- NCRF Angel ribbon for your badge, and/or the special five-year anniversary ribbon for qualified donors, at Convention and Firm Owners Executive Conference.
- Flyer listing Angels placed in registration packets (if pledge received in time for duplication) at Convention, TechCon, and Firm Owners.
- Poster-size signage at the NCRF booth that lists 2015 Angels.
- Handsome and exclusive “NCRF ANGEL” lapel pin; or the special five-year Angel pin and a handsome appreciation gift for qualified five-year donors.
- An exclusive Angels-only Luncheon in New York, during NCRA’s Convention.
- You'll be in an exclusive group of donors (around 130 individuals or firms) from approximately 1,200 attendees at Annual Convention, showing your support for NCRF and its programs.
- Permanent plaque at NCRA headquarters listing all the 2015 Angels.
- Ad placed in the January 2015 issue of the JCR listing the 2015 Angels and thanking them for their support of NCRF.
You can't buy that kind of advertisement for you/your firm for only $1,000!
Of course, your donation is 100 percent tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Be sure to check with your tax advisor.