Court Reporting Course FacilitatorArizona
Court Reporting Course Facilitator
Full-time position in Tempe, AZ
The Course Facilitator ensures that Bryan University graduates are prepared with the knowledge and practical, productive skills that lead directly to high demand professional careers.
- Facilitate classes- including student orientation, student engagement, feedback, monitoring students.
- Ensure students are progressing.
- Maintain class records.
- Work with Instructional Design Team.
- Contribute to a positive learning environment.
- 2+ years as a working court reporter
- Teaching experience
- Must be an RPR or CSR
- Must know and use Sten Ed Theory.
To receive more information or apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org