Continuing Education Requirements
NCRA Certifications –
RPR, RMR, RDR, CRR, CRC, & CRI
These Certification holders maintain their credential by:
- maintaining continuous membership in NCRA and
- earning 3.0 units of continuing education each three-year cycle. Certification holders may choose to earn all 3.0 of their required credits in formal CEU activities but are restricted to a maximum of 1.0 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) activities per cycle.
NCRA Certification - CLVS
CLVS holders maintain their credentials by:
- maintaining continuous continuous annual CLVS renewal fees and
- earning 1.0 CEU each three-year cycle. PDCs may not be applied to CLVS continuing education requirements.
NCRA Certificate Programs
Certificate holders maintain their credential by:
- maintaining NCRA membership or CLVS certification AND
- fulfilling the following continuing education requirements:
Trial Presentation Certificate Continuing Education Requirement: Certificate holders must earn 1.0 units in formal CEU technology-related activities every three-year cycle or attend the Trial Presentation workshop again within three years
Realtime Systems Administrator Certificate Continuing Education Requirement: Certificate holders must earn 1.0 units in formal CEU technology-related activities every three-year cycle or attend the Realtime Systems Administrator workshop again within three years.
Check your State Association’s rules and requirements to maintain your state certification(s).