Phoenix Theory: What Makes Phoenix Theory Unique - 4
Q. What Makes Phoenix Theory Unique?
A. Unparalleled Ongoing Support.
Translation Dictionary Upgrades
We're now up to version 1.7 of the Phoenix Theory translation dictionary! Each version brings new stroking options, briefs, phrases, and additional vocabulary. While the base dictionary translates nearly every word in Funk & Wagnall's New Collegiate Dictionary, we've added a sports job dictionary, colloquy job dictionary; a StenoKeys dictionary for writing realtime to Word, your email, or the Internet; one-stroke contractions, one-stroke state abbreviations, and much more.
www.PhoenixTheory.com is the place to go to check for the latest updates.
Continued Additions To the Phoenix Theory Product Line
It started as just a theory book with a reference dictionary and translation dictionary. Over the past ten years the product line has grown to include:
- Quick Reference Guide
- Speed Plus literary speedbuilding program (with theory reinforcement)
- Reference Dictionary on CD-ROM
- Medical Stenoscription books and audio
- Advanced Realtime Applications (available at www.phoenixtheory.com)
- Phoenix Theory Online (Stenograph University Online)
- Phoenix Theory Lesson Exercises digital audio program
The discussion board on PhoenixTheory.com is an active community of instructors, students, and curious passers-by. Come browse our extensive discussion threads or post a question of your own.
In addition, www.PhoenixTheory.com has a wide variety of resources to help you.
- Downloadable updates for the Reference Dictionary
- Articles on a wide variety of topics
- Speedbuilding Tips
- New Writing Options
There is a reason why every single outline in the textbook is written as it is and we feel strongly that you should have the explanations you need to understand the methodology behind Phoenix Theory if the book alone does not answer your questions. Please feel free to write Carol at email@example.com if you have questions.