JCR Article Tests - 0.25 PDC
As of October 1, 2011, members may only earn 1.0 PDC to apply towards their current cycle requirements. CLVS holders cannot apply PDC credit toward their cycle requirements. Please review your Current Cycle Transcript before taking any JCR article tests to ensure you have not reached that limit. It is also recommended you review your All Inclusive Transcript to ensure you have not taken a test before. You may only take a test once, pass or fail.
Step 1. Browse the JCR index. Preview the JCR article and its test.
Step 2. Print out the article and the test and complete the test at your leisure.
Step 3. Submit your test one of three ways. Options are explained below the Article Test Index.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these articles and tests are only currently available as image files from older JCR articles. They will state the incorrect unit amount and type. ALL the below tests are worth 0.25 PDC upon passing, regardless of what the linked article or test states.
Article Test Index
- Affect-Effect - Who Cares
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Artistic Endeavors
- Atmospheric Observations
- Australia - Learn about the fascinating Land Down Under
- Berlin Wall, The
- Biology of Stress, The
- Blue Ribbon Ribbon Commision Report on Voice Technology
- Blood, The
- A Brighter Tomorrow
- C. Diff Beware
- Can We Try That in B Flat? (available September 5, 2013)
- Characteristics of the Brain
- Darkness in Broad Daylight
- De Quervain's - A Cousin to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dogmatic Devotion
- Ear, The
- Earth's Gift of Grain - Adobe Acrobat
- Electronic Filing
- Eligible and Registered to Vote!!
- Eye, The
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Fractures of the Upper Extremities - Adobe Acrobat
- Fundamentals of Fire
- Give 'Em a Hand
- Golf Matters
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart, The
- Human Reproduction
- In the Beginning
- Individual Mandate, The
- Legal Terminology
- Litigation, Regulation, and Education - Protecting the Public's Health Through Childhood Immunization
- Lungs, The
- Magic Ingredient, The
- Meniere's Disease
- Nerves, The
- Not Your Mother's Marketing Plan - This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Oaths and Affirmations
- Overcoming Your Fear of Business Plans - This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Planet Mars, The
- Prosperous Pests
- Resume Roulette - This test is no longer offered for credit.
- Rock Out - Adobe Acrobat
- Signature Features of Influenza Pandemics
- Sleep on the Brain
- Skin, The
- Stay Tuned - Adobe Acrobat
- Strategic Staffing
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Symbiotic Structures
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Wine Not!
TAKE YOUR ARTICLE TEST ONLINE FOR $25.00
They are machine graded immediately, and your results will be automatically downloaded into your official NCRA transcript,reflecting the day you completed the test, within 5-7 business days. Units will only be awarded to participants who pass the exam.Tests may not be repeated. Browse and preview JCR articles and tests above.
MAIL OR FAX YOUR ARTICLE TEST FOR $40.00
(non-member: $50) You may also mail in or fax your article tests. Tests that are mailed or faxed in are subject to a $40 processing fee. Unitss will only be awarded to participants who pass the exam.Tests may not be repeated. You may print out articles and tests below.
All article tests received by mail or fax are $40 apiece, regardless of the price printed on the answer sheet. Some of these articles are copies from old issues of the JCR and have old pricing.
Please submit your test, along with a Participation Verification and Credit Request form (listed below) to:
National Court Reporters Association
Attn: Credentialing Manager
8224 Old Courthouse Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Fax: (703) 556-6291