Certification Test Center
Steps to Becoming Certified:
1) Decide which NCRA Certification is best for you (click here)
2) Review the Exam Schedule (click here)
3) Review the Required Information Page (click here)
4) Find a Skills Testing location (click here)
5) Find a Written Knowledge Testing location (click here)
6) Order a certificate or letter (click here)
January 9-21, 2014 Written Knowledge Test – RPR and CLVS only
Registration open: December 3, 2013-January 7, 2014
Cancelation Policy: The balance of the registration fee will be refunded less a $35 non-refundable processing fee.
The deadline to submit a cancelation is 10 business days prior to exam day. Location changes can be made up to 24 hours before exam day. Candidates should first call Pearson Vue to cancel or change testing locations. Click here for Pearson's contact information. Once the update has been made with Pearson please contact NCRA via email at email@example.com.
No-show candidates will forfeit their entire registration fee, unless able to provide adequate back-up documentation of an extenuating circumstance within 30 days of the exam.