ADD SOME LETTERS TO YOUR NAME...
EXAM SCHEDULE AND FEES
ONLINE SKILLS TESTING INFORMATION
- Taking an Online Skills Test with Realtime Coach and ProctorU* (Technical requirements) - Required reading
- Online Skills Testing Requirements, Policies and FAQs* (All other requirements) - Required reading
- Registration for Online Skills Tests
*Note: The first two items referenced above are required reading for taking the skills exams. Please do not take your first online skills exam until you have taken your free proctored practice so you can ensure your computer and equipment meet the technology requirements in the true testing environment.
When you take your proctored practice, choose the exam labeled "Practice" (otherwise, you will be taking the actual exam). The practice areas include:
- Practice 1: Attaching your notes file
- Practice 2: Attaching your transcript
- Practice 3: Copying and pasting your transcript into the Transcript area
Please schedule your exam with ProctorU after receiving the confirmation from Realtime Coach (not the payment confirmation from NCRA). If you are scheduling more than one exam, please contact ProctorU after registering and receiving your confirmation emails from Realtime Coach.
Thank you and Good Luck on your exam!
WRITTEN KNOWLEDGE TESTING INFORMATION
Learn more about registering for the Written Knowledge Tests (RPR, CRC, CLVS).