NCRA has prepared a series of instructional videos to assist members with online testing procedures.
Online Skills Test Information
Information for Online Skills Exam Candidates (Reporting exams only)
Read/review the following required testing information:
- Taking an Online Skills Test with Realtime Coach and ProctorU* (Technical requirements)
- Online Skills Testing Requirements, Policies and FAQs* (All other requirements)
- Online Skills Testing Videos
Register for an online skills exam by clicking on your target certification below.
You will receive an email confirmation with scheduling information from Realtime Coach within three business days. If you do not receive an email confirmation within three business days contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule and complete a free proctored practice exam.*
Schedule and complete your exam.*
*All exams must be scheduled and taken within thirty days of receipt of your confirmation email for the exam. You must schedule all exams 72 hours in advance.
Proctored Practice Exam
Please do not take your first online skills exam until you have taken your free proctored practice so you can ensure your computer and equipment meet the technology requirements in the true testing environment.
When you take your proctored practice, choose the exam labeled "Practice" (otherwise, you will be taking the actual exam). The practice areas include:
- Attaching your notes file
- Attaching your transcript
- Copying and pasting your transcript into the Transcript area
Registration periods for: RPR - RMR - CRR - CRC
- April to June (Registration opens April 5, 2017)
- July to September (Registration opens July 5, 2017)
- October to December (Registration opens October 5, 2017)
ALL skills testing will now be conducted online. Learn more
|Student Member||Reporter member||Non-member|
|RPR (each test leg)||$72.50||$90||$115|
|RMR (each test leg)||Not eligible||$90||Not eligible|
|CRR||Not eligible||$195||Not eligible|
Testing in Realtime Coach
What is an error?
CLVS Production Exam Information
- NCRA Recommended Guidelines (Standards) for Video Depositions
- Video Specialist Checklist: Video Deposition Recording
- Candidate Instructions and Additional Information
- Signature Sheet
Cancellations should be sent to email@example.com using the Online Skills Test Cancellation Form no later than 30 days after a testing date to consider a refund. NCRA will retain a $35 processing fee for all cancellations. If you do not contact NCRA within 30 days, your testing fee will be forfeited. If you have already scheduled appointments with ProctorU, contact ProctorU directly (855-772-8678 or www.proctoru.com) to cancel your appointment(s).