Written Knowledge Test Information
NCRA Written Knowledge Tests are multiple choice exams that serve as a component of NCRA certifications. To learn more about a specific certification, please use the navigation to the left.
Required Information for Test Candidates
- Register for a Written Knowledge Test below.
- Within three business days of registering you will receive a confirmation email to schedule your test.
- Review the additional information below.
- Take your test.
- April 8-20, 2017 (Registration period: March 1 - 31, 2017)
Written Knowledge Testing is available at Pearson Vue Professional Testing Centers. Find a location.
- $210 (non-member)
- $185 (member)
- $150 (student member)
Candidates will receive a confirmation email within 3 business days. Your confirmation email will include information about scheduling your testing location, day and time.
All written knowledge tests are administered at Pearson Vue Professional Testing Centers. Find a testing location here.
Pearson Vue Professional Testing Center Locations
All written knowledge tests are administered at Pearson Vue Professional Testing Centers. Pearson VUE delivers millions of high-stakes tests a year across the globe for clients in the licensure, certification, academic admissions, regulatory, and government testing service markets. It boasts the world’s leading test center network, with over 5,100 test centers in 175 countries, 400 of which are fully-owned and -operated Pearson Professional Centers.
All candidates must present a photo ID for verification of identity when signing into the test center
- Without exception, the first and last name on your photo ID must match the first and last name in your NCRA record. For example, if you have recently married and NCRA has your married name, but your photo ID contains your maiden name, you will not be permitted entry to the testing facility. Or, if NCRA has your first name as Greg and your photo id has Gregory, you will not be permitted entry to the testing facility.
- Pearson VUE uses Palm Vein Recognition for personal identification of candidates at its written knowledge test centers. Your palm will be scanned at check-in to gain entry into the test room. This is strictly for identification purposes and will not be shared with, or compared against, any outside entity.
Cancellations should be sent to email@example.com using the Written Knowledge Test Cancellation Form no later than 10 days before the scheduled testing date to consider a refund. NCRA will retain a $35 processing fee for all cancellations. If you do not contact NCRA within 10 days of your scheduled testing date, your testing fee will be forfeited. Please contact Pearson VUE to cancel your scheduled appointment.
Candidates will know their computer generated preliminary score before leaving the testing center. NCRA also reviews test for accuracy to determine your official score. Official scores are emailed within 4-6 weeks of the close of the exam testing window.
Candidates may review NCRA's Job Analysis for each certification below which provides information on the overall professional practice areas, associated tasks essential for certification, and recommended study material.