NCRA is committed to promoting and expanding educational opportunities for our members. In addition to the NCRA’s E-Seminars Library, The Council of the Academy of Professional Reporters (CAPR) and the NCRA Independent Self-Study Task Force Committee (ISSTFC) have pre-qualified the following third party providers/programs as activities acceptable for CEUs or PDCs.
- Absolute Reporting – www.absolutereporting.com
- Bienenstock Nationwide Court Reporting – www.bienenstock.com
- Bridges Court Reporting – www.bridgescourtreporting.com
- California Court Reporters Association – www.cal-ccra.org
- CCR Seminars - www.ccrseminars.com
- Coast 2 Coast Captioning - www.c2ccaptioning.com
- CourtReporterCEU – www.courtreporterceu.com
- Court Reporting and Captioning at Home – www.courtreportingathome.com
- Jeff Justice Seminars - www.jeffjustice.com
- Keith Vincent – www.KVincent.com
- Margie Wakeman Wells - www.margieholdscourt.com
- Patricia Lynch - www.continuingeducationcourses.com
- Realtime Captioning, LLC – www.realtimecenter.com
- Realtime Fitness Online – www.realtimefitnessonline.com
- SearchMaster – www.searchmaster.tv
- Stenographers World - www.stenographersworld.com
- Workshops for Court Reporters – www.workshopsforcourtreporters.com
- Wray Ludington – firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed pre-qualified course listings from the above third party providers can be found here.
Pre-Qualification means that these programs have been fully reviewed and it has been determined that they meet the requirements for CEUs or PDCs. After successful completion of any of the pre-qualified programs, an individual submission for CEUs or PDCs (accompanied by the appropriate fee) will be necessary before credits will be awarded. Individual submission forms can be found at:
Applications to submit programs for Pre-Qualifcation can be found at:
For more information on our Pre-Qualification program, please contact Angie Ritterpusch in our Education Department.