Why are stenographic reporters invaluable to the court?
Stenographic court reporters are highly-skilled and educated professionals. They…
• undergo several years of academic and skills training to achieve different levels of certification. This allows them to post speeds upwards of 280 words per minute, enabling them to capture every word of the proceedings.
• are required to pursue ongoing continuing education throughout their careers to maintain their certification(s), ensuring that they are up-to-date on the latest technology and processes in the legal industry.
• are able to certify and testify, if necessary, to the accuracy and integrity of the record.
• provide the most reliable and most accurate transcript.
Stenographic court reporters are high-tech. They…
• are at the forefront of technology and constantly upgrade their software and hardware to ensure that they remain the most reliable and most accurate method of capturing the record.
• can synchronize their transcript with a digital audio or digital video recording to provide a searchable multimedia record.